1. Abstracts will not be accepted unless they are submitted online via the online abstract submission system before midnight (GMT), Saturday 29th March 2014. Late abstracts will NOT be accepted. Abstracts submitted by post, fax or email will not be considered.
2. All abstracts should be written, submitted and presented in English with a maximum word count of 300 words (not including the abstract title, authors and institutions).
3. Authors will be notified in writing in early May 2014 whether or not their abstract has been approved by the Scientific Advisory Committee (SAC). The decision of the SAC is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
4. Once an abstract has been approved, the presenting author must register for the entire congress for final acceptance. An abstract presenter may not register as a day delegate.
5. Presenting authors are expected to attend the congress. Non-registered authors may be excluded from publication in the congress final programme.
6. Abstracts accepted and presented at the congress will be published, subject to editorial review, in the 10th AOEC Final Programme. Selected abstracts also may be published in Neurology Asia.
7. Instructions for both platform and poster presentations will be available on the congress website. Authors selected for oral presentations should use Microsoft PowerPoint only (PC Format).
8. All correspondence will be sent to the submitting author only. It is the responsibility of the submitting author to forward any relevant correspondence to the presenting author.
9. Each author is permitted to present once (not including invited lectures).